Visitation guidelines, effective Monday, April 18, 2022.
We believe in the importance of visitors to the health and well-being of our patients. However, due to the pandemic, we continue to operate with a reduced visitation policy and schedule.
Please note that masking is mandatory, without exceptions.
Visiting hours are 7:00am - 7:00pm. Food and beverages are prohibited in patient care areas due to masking requirement.
- Emergency Room Patients may have TWO (2) adult visitors at a time
- Adult inpatients may have TWO (2) adult visitors at a time, unless the patient is COVID-19 positive.
- Children under 18 may have TWO (2) caregivers present
- NICU patients may have TWO (2) parents present
- OB patients may have TWO (2) labor partners
- Family of patients who are end of life will be allowed visitation with their inpatient loved one
Visitors allowed during surgical/procedures:
- Outpatients Surgical/Procedure Patients may have TWO (2) family member before surgery/procedure. The visitor must wait outside of facility during surgery/procedure but will be allowed back in for discharge planning and patient education.
Visitors allowed during Imaging Department Studies/Procedures:
- Outpatients Procedure Patients may have TWO (2) family member before procedure. The visitor must wait outside of the facility during procedure but will be allowed back in for discharge planning and patient education.